Monday, September 5, 2011

The Pot Rack

I have been wanting a pot rack in my kitchen ever since we got married and we received some very nice All-Clad pots and pans as wedding gifts.  I hated keeping them all cooped up in the cabinets where I couldn't grab them very easily or just stand there and look at them if I liked.

So this year Richard got me a book shelf pot rack from Amazon and Dad was generous enough to spend a third day over at our house offering his tools and overall handiness.

Here's the wall before they started:


After finding the studs and making sure everything was level, in went the screws and bolts.


Since I wasn't home when they work was completed Richard thought he would come up with a secondary use for the new rack.


But when I got home I found homes for most of my pans and lids.  Aren't they just gorgeous????


No comments: